With its interactive map, Google Earth offers you to find out dozens of cultural and natural places of a super interest. Far off tourism, which permits you to travel while staying at home.
Even as the modern situation limits our moves, a simple internet connection lets us escape. Now, further to the concert events of singers broadcast on social networks and hundreds of unfastened online content material, the opportunity to journey around the globe and discover the outdoor international, for you to discover the jewels of this international … Without transferring out of your couch!
Indeed, Google Now allows you to visit historic sites online, through the Google Earth tool. The technology society has compiled a list of 30 UNESCO World Heritage sites — That Is, areas of cultural, historical and scientific importance, of exceptional interest to the common heritage of mankind — to be discovered online now.
Exceptional places to Visit virtually, from all over the world
The Indian Taj Mahal, the Spanish Cathedral of Seville, the Egyptian Sphinx of Giza, the Palace of Versailles… In one click, Google Earth teleports you from one web page to any other, at the same time as getting to know greater about the ancient context surrounding their birth. A virtual adventure, but instructive. It reminds us that, while the world from time to time evolves in a daunting way, its beauty is manifested inside the works of nature or man, and should be preserved.
Exploring this wealth of global historical past is not the handiest option allowed by means of the platform. You can discover all 31 countrywide parks inside the USA. Or, play Geoguessr, an internet recreation that challenges you to discover your vicinity inside the globe, from images taken by Google StreetView. Or virtually, in case you pass over it, take a walk around your neighborhood. Inside the period in-between, discover beneath our gallery of 30 wonders of the sector to find out on Google Earth.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza (or pyramid of Cheops), in El Giza (Egypt)
- La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona (Spain)
- The Taj Mahal, Agra (India)
- The towers of Angkor Vat, Angkor (Cambodia)
- The Cathedral of Seville, in Seville (Spain)
- The Dolomites of northwestern (Italy)
- Borobudur temple, Java,( Indonesia)
- Prambanan temple, Yogyakarta, (Indonesia)
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial, Hiroshima, (Japan)
- Itsukushima Shrine, Hatsukaichi, (Japan)
- Nijo-jo Castle, Kyoto, (Japan)
- Tenryu-Ji temple, Kyoto,( Japan)
- Nishi Hongan-Ji temple, Kyoto,( Japan)
- Himeji Castle, Himeji,( Japan)
- The Royal Botanic Gardens of Kew, Richmond, (England)
- The Sphinx of Giza, in Giza (Egypt)
- The palace and park of Versailles, Versailles (France)
- The archaeological areas of Pompeii, Naples (Italy)
- The network of Mills in Kinderdijk-Elshout, Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- Le site Stonehenge, à Wiltshire (Angleterre)
- The Alhambra and Generalife, Granada (Spain)
- The temple of Pawon, Java, (Indonesia)
- Swidnica Peace Church, Swidnica, (Poland)
- The Church of St. Michael the Archangel of Binarowa, Binarowa (Poland)
- The monastery of San Millan de Yuso, in San Millán de la Cogolla (Spain)
- Jasov cave, in Jasov (Slovakia)
- The site of the first men of Sangiran, Java (Indonesia)
- The Trinity-Sergius Lavra in Sergiev Posad (Russia)
- Domica cave in karst national Park, Ke?ovo (Slovakia)
- Centenary Hall, Wroclaw, (Poland)